Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yea & Boo

Yea for our moving sale! We aren't rolling in the moola Scrooge McDuck-style, but we did make a good little chunk of change. More than we had before we sold things we didn't really need. So yea!

Boo to being sick. Or feeling as though you may become sick very, very soon. My eyeballs feel hot and my nose feels pressureized. Ick. This is exactly what I need 10 days before we load all our worldly posessions into a U-Haul and move to another state. Spectacular.

But we've gotten so much done- have lightened our load and scraped together some extra cash, so things will be fine. I'm realitively in good health the majority of the time, so I should feel better soon. All I have to do is take it easy and get some fluids and rest.

I just wish the only juice we have wasn't some sort of strawberry-orange-banana stuff Dustin bought. Bananas don't have juice. It just ain't right.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for making money at your moving sale! :)
    I'm having one of my own next Saturday.......yes, I know it's Halloween, but it'll be over and done with before noon. We're moving on Wednesday and Thursday to the new house and I'm only moving what we intend to keep, so we'll already be officially 'moved' at that point. The plan is just to haul to the road everything that doesn't sell and NOT move it all over there. I'm sure the (almost ex) neighbors will appreciate that. ;)
    I'm so excited for both of our new adventures although I wish they were a little closer together. I told Jared that we have to plan a vacation to NOLA soon.....I'm thinking maybe around tax time? Will you be up for company? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I may have to come scope out your goods and add to my clutter. lol And you know we'll be wanting company anytime after we get settled. :)

    Yea to exciting newness!

    ReplyDelete