Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mwa-ha-ha!

Happy Halloween, folks! Hope everyone is having a smashing good time today, or at least will be tonight. In lieu of the fact that everything is packed, I'm going to be a cat. Painting my face and pulling my newly-shorn hair into two "ears" and wearing a black shirt is all I'm doing this year. Quite unique, as you can tell. I'm going to Port Arthur to our family church for a little fall carnival/ trunk-or-treat thing they're throwing and having some fun with Shelby for our last Texas Halloween.

Today is Dustin's last day of work. He'll be off for a week during the move and then he'll start his training with the City of New Orleans. Just a few more days until the big M- craziness! I can't believe it (and wish I had a dollar for every time I've said it!).

I can't stay long, I'm going to go spend some time with Dustin at his station before donning my kitty attire and going to Mid-County. It's so weird that neither of us will ever see the inside of one of Beaumont's med stations again! They leave much to be desired, but I'm sure we'll miss them, the same way you kind of miss a really awful dog you've had forever that suddenly runs away or other.

Have a safe and fun All Hallow's Eve. Check your candy, don't walk in the street after dark, yada yada. Gotta say these things. I can't help it. It's the mom in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment